Skip to content

Feature Suggestions for Maximizer CRM

Your votes COUNT! We have finished a number of ideas already. Many are being considered and worked on.

More ideas will be selected each month. So please keep voting and help us understand what matters MOST to you!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

808 results found

1. In the New Tasks screen add the ability to edit categories

We should be able to edit the categories in the New Task screen. For example, add persons for the Task to be assigned to. Add options to the Regarding, Category and Result drop down box so we can customize this to our business.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Add colors to Task Dashboard

I would like to be able to add colors to the Tasks in the Dashboard to make it easier to see tasks at a glance and also assign tasks.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add columns in Task Dashboard

I would like to be able to add additional columns to the Task Dashboard. For example, add a Status column where a task would switch from initial, to in process, to pending etc. depending on the status of the task.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Completing an appointment - initiate notes creation

Currently, when a calendar appointment is marked as completed, a prompt comes up to create a new appointment/task. In the past, according to one of my colleagues, one of the prompt options was to be taken to the notes section of the household/client, listed as an Attendee of the appointment, to add meeting notes upon completion of an appointment, This greatly facilitated the documentation of meeting discussion points. Having this option brought back would greatly reduce the number of meetings being completed without notes being added to the account.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. MP Brad Redekopp’s request: Add “Email” as an option to the dropdown list for “Select a type” when creating a new “INTERACTION”.

MP Brad Redekopp’s request: Add “Email” as an option to the dropdown list for “Select a type” when creating a new “INTERACTION”.

The system doesn’t currently allow email to be a Selection "type" for New Interactions, even though it has been added to our list in Settings.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Include Address fields in the Duplicate Check!

Our database is filled with the addresses of the homes of our clients. But people move and there is a new owner. Since we are a home repair company, our concern is keeping all information related to that address in one spot. Whenever someone calls in we search the address but when things are busy, this step sometimes get missed and we end up with duplicate address book entries. Including the Address Fields in the Duplicate Check would prevent this for the most part.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. API Link Documents.

Currently there is no way to import "Linked Document" via API
    This is a feature requested by most people moving from most third party CRMs, ACT, GM...
    This has been reviewed by PS DEV Escalation call

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. opp viewer

We need ability to jump from Opp Viewer to Contact list using PopUp Action menu, similar to Opportunities window.
    See attachment

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. project management

We have used Maximizer for 25-30(?) years to win Sales.
    For 20(?) odd years we have managed our deliverables (once we have won the Sale) using Customer Service (CS).
    Cust Serv works well but a modified version integrated with the(a) Calendar would produce a Project Management Module.
    Every Maximizer Client needs to do something, process a property sale, manage a share portfolio, build a Water Tank (in our case)...?
    Those who can afford an ERP might not use Maximizer but the rest of us need a Project/Process Managment program, why not very simply incorporate it into Maximizer? Happy to show…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would like to send a task email to someone who is not a user. Our office used a shared in box for our shared tasks s

Our office used a shared inbox for our shared tasks. since that email is not associated with a person - we have to work around the system to send tasks to our shared inbox. Our team works parttime and everything needs to live in on place -for the shared work load. your system is based on individuals with their own work load - can you introduce some flexibility?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Task Management  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Improve the global editing feature.

When utilizing the new global search mode to retrieve a case, it displays a list of matching cases. However, there is currently no option to directly edit the case from this window to update details such as phone calls or other interactions. Instead, I have to re-enter the contact's name or associated entry and then navigate back to the case, which can be cumbersome. Streamlining the process to enable direct access to and editing of information associated with the case from the search results would significantly enhance efficiency.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please make alternate addresses searchable. Otherwise this function isn't helpful for mailing.

Please make alternate addresses searchable. Otherwise this function isn't helpful for mailing.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Turn off mandatory go to settings pop up if you have notifications turned off on Maximizer app settings.

I have turned off notifications for Max on settings of iPhone. Every time I log in, a pop up takes me to settings. Turn off this mandate. I should be able to set once then leave it alone if I don't want notifications. Now it is inconvenient to go to settings, turn off then go back to app every time I log in. I could just stay logged in, but I don't always want to do that either.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Option to select a custom date in Sales Intelligence Reports

Option to select a custom date in Sales Intelligence Reports. Currently one can only select last month, last quarter and so on.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Leads - mandatory option for basic fields

It is possible to set Mandatory fields in other modules for basic fields, but the option is not available for the Leads module.

A customer provided an example of the fact they have 2 teams handling leads - 'Team A' creating Leads and then 'Team B' processing the Leads further.

It would be beneficial for the customer to have the option to make some basic fields in the module mandatory.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Including the phone number in the consolidated timeline report.

The consolidated timeline report does not have a column with phone numbers, the previous version did. If one forgets to add a phone number when building a new prospect, this venue would be a great source, Also, when auditing performance, having the phone number accessible would eliminate having to find the prospect in another window.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Quick search

After the upgrade to the 2023 R2 version, the quick search now adds to the list when you select from the drop down list and it replaces the list when you search from scratch for a new entry and not picking from the list.

The search should not work this way - it should replace the current list with your search result no matter what you do. That is how all quick searches work (take Google search for an example). The new quick search behavior is unintuitive, and getting the list replaced requires more effort (as you need to search…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The 'regarding' field when setting up a task should be an editable drop down list

The 'regarding' field when setting up a new task should be an editable drop down list. Currently it only says 'opportunity' or 'case' but personalizing it would enhance the task feature

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Need a way to view email image attachments in Maximizer

. I am working from home and connecting with my constituents (clients) by phone and email only. I need to send documents to them for signature and have them sign and send back to me.

Many of them do not have computers, or printer/scanners so they will take a photo of the signed document to send to me. Many of these documents are larger in size than the system will allow to be imported to a case file. I have learned that I can import the email with attachment to Maximizer file but I cannot view the attachment from within…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. ability to use email templates on the mobile ap. It would be a real help!

The mobile app would be far more helpful if I were able to pull templates into outgoing emails while on the road with my phone.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?